- 16 oz of Marisol's Homemade Taco Meat
- 1 jar (15 to 16 ounces) cheese dip with salsa (salsa con queso) or other cheese dip
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky mild or medium salsa
- Corn Tortillas
- Diced red bell pepper
- Diced green onions
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Marisol's Homemade Taco Meat: Defrost one bag of Marisol's Homemade Meatballs until thawed out. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Taco Meat cook 5 to 8 minutes.
- Mix: Add cheese dip and salsa; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Pour. Pour mix over corn tortillas.
- Toppings. Top with your favorite toppings listed in the Ingredients