VEGETARIAN MEATBALL CASSEROLE
- One bag of Marisol's Homemade Meatballs
- 16 oz of Uncooked Penne Noodles
- 24 oz of Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups of Water
- Spices (1/2 garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon oregano & 1 teaspoon of salt)
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Oven: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Marisol's Homemade Meatballs: Defrost one bag of Marisol's Homemade Meatballs until thawed out.
- Mix: In a large baking dish stir together uncooked pasta, marinara sauce, water, milk, spices and meatballs.
- Bake. Cover tight with aluminum foil and bake at 425 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Check. Uncover; stir. Check the pasta. Pasta should not be to hard or too soft.
- Cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella over the top and bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cool. Cool for 5 minuted before serving.
- Toppings. Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh Basil.